Tivoli #300, Our Virtual Lodge
Tivoli Lodge members Beverly Welty, Kim Brixey, Karin Wasler and Carol Poland (L-R) put forth a proposal to expand the Tivoli Lodge structure.
National Convention, Omaha, NE, October 2019.
ABOUT OUR LODGE
Tivoli Lodge #300 was formed in 2002 to support individual Danish Sisterhood members across the country who do not live near a community with an in-person lodge. In October of 2019, a small number of committed Tivoli Lodge members put forth a proposal at the National Danish Sisterhood Convention in Omaha, NE to further develop the structure of Tivoli to emulate the education and socialization of other lodges.
And so the new Tivoli Lodge #300 was born. Now with monthly online meetings, we are able to connect with members across the country. From Danish holiday celebrations to virtual trips, we enjoy learning together and from each other.
HOW TO JOIN
As your primary lodge: Tivoli Lodge can be your primary lodge.
As a dual membership. If you are already a member of another Danish Sisterhood member, you may join Tivoli as your secondary lodge.
2020-2021 LODGE OFFICERS
- President: Karin S. Wasler (Los Angeles, CA)
- Vice President: Kim Brixey (Springfield, MO)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Carol Poland (Weston, MO)
- Trustee, Social Media: Kim Brixey (Springfield, MO)
- Trustee, Public Relations/Historian: Christie Johnson (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Trustee, Care and Cheer: Laurie Eaton (Enumclaw, WA)
- Marshall/Guard: John Rasmussen (Hicksville, NY)
Tivoli Lodge Vice President
MONTHLY ONLINE GATHERING INFORMATION
Our virtual meetings are held every second Thursday of the month using Zoom technology.
Our lodge communicates through email, monthly virtual meetings and social media.